RV College of Engineering Bangalore Direct Admission
RV College of Engineering Bangalore Management Quota. RV College of Engineering, Bangalore offers programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. These programs are offered under several specializations, thus giving interested candidates a pool of options to choose from.
The candidates seeking admission to any of the programs offered by the institution must ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria defined by the college.
RV College of Engineering Bangalore Direct Admission. Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-college.com or you can send us email at – email@example.com Pankaj Agarwal 8296813547 , 9742886036 Anis
The college accepts online mode of application. The candidates seeking admission must visit the official website to register themselves or to fill application form. The college offers B. Tech program and M. Tech and MCA programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels respectively.
Minimum Educational Qualification
Each program offered by the college comes with its own eligibility requirements. These educational qualifications are mainly defined by the college.
- For admission to BE, the candidates must have passed senior secondary school with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board.
- For admission to M. Tech or ME, the candidates must possess a BE or B. Tech degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates seeking admission to MCA must ensure that they have graduated in the relevant field securing at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Candidates with a BCA degree are also eligible to apply for MCA program.
- While applying for MCA program, the candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Computer Applications.
Admission to B. Tech at RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
RV College of Engineering Courses include programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. B. Tech program is offered by the college at the undergraduate level. The program is offered under several specializations namely Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, and Information Science & Engineering.
- Candidates seeking admission can apply through official website of the college.
- Admission is given based on the marks obtained by the candidates in KCET/JEE Main/COMED K examination.
- KCET is Karnataka Common Entrance Test conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
More about KCET– 2023
KCET is the examination for the candidates who are domicile of Karnataka for 7 years or more.
Candidates must process the payment of INR650 as application fee while filling the application form of KCET.
The application fee may vary as INR 650 (UR), INR 500 (RC), and INR 750 (outside Karnataka candidates)
Admission to M. Tech and MCA at RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
The candidates are shortlisted based on the marks obtained by them in the respective entrance examinations.
- Candidates seeking admission to M. Tech program must hold a valid score in GATE or PGCET examination.
- For admission to MCA program, the candidates must ensure that they hold a valid score in KMAT or PGCET examination.
While applying for GATE examination, the candidates must visit its official website and process the payment of INR 750 as application fee.
For PGCET, the candidates must visit the official website of PGCET and fill the application form.
They must process the payment of INR 650 (INR 500 for RC) as application fee.
Key Points– 2024
Candidates applying for BE programs must send a copy of their 10th and 12th class marksheets along with the duly filled application form.
They must obtain 70% marks in Mathematics and Science (Separately) in 10th class and 65% marks in Mathematics and Science (Separately) in 12th class.
RV College of Engineering, Bangalore – Admission Reviews
Jayant ThakurB.Tech / B.E. Student
Jayant ThakurB.Tech / B.E. Student
4 years ago
Best place to walk-in with all your heart and soul. 5/5
The campus is pretty old but still maintained beautiful and clean, The labs are clean and having Air conditioners the whole campus is Wi-Fi enabled, There are projectors in every classroom.
Selection Procedure: Based on School / 12th Class Result
Rajesh B.Tech Student
3 years ago
RV College of engineering is the best college in karnataka 5/5
RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING is one of the top colleges in the Karnataka. for the engineers, this college give the best knowledge. for those people who want to fulfill there dreams in enginering, this is the best one. this college provide good placement in top companies in India as well as abroad. according to me, I like the placements in this college for the students. the only that I don’t like is the seats avalible in this college is very very limited so the student who score the highest rank in CET only those students can the seats in this college.
Selection Procedure: Through comedk
Ashik SsMCA / MCM Student
4 years ago
A COLLEGE WORTH JOINING 4/5
They often conduct seminars and workshops, personality development classes and extra curricular activities to improve students.they provide good faculty with great knowledge.
Selection Procedure: Other
4 years ago
Good college 4/5
The college has a good infrastructure. I would rate 8.5 for infrastructure on a scale of 1-10. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled. Labs are maintained clean and are equipped with sufficient instruments which are needed. The college has a huge library containing many books, we can find almost any book related to our subject here. Medical facilities are good.
The college also has good sports alumni, one example is cricketer Anil Kumble. The college campus has 2 big grounds for playing cricket, etc. and a small ground consisting of a badminton court. It also has an indoor stadium which consists of a basketball court. The quality of classrooms is also good. Food is awesome for both north and Karnataka people.
Selection Procedure: Based on School / 12th Class Result
About RV College of Engineering , Bangalore
The establishment of Rashtreeya Vidyalaya College of Engineering, also referred to as R. V. College of Engineering and RVCE, took place in the academic year of 1963. The institute runs under the aegis of a non-profitable trust known as Rashtreeya Sikshana Samiti Trust. The college is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. R. V. College of Engineering is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to Visvevaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum. The departments of the college are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
RV College of Engineering (RVCE) Highlights
|RV College of Engineering (RVCE)
|Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU
|Merit & Entrance Based
|Undergraduate – B. Tech Postgraduate – M. Tech and MCA
|Adani Groups, Deloitte, KPMG, Samsung, Accenture, E&Y Services, LG, Snapdeal
|Sports and Gymnasium, Health Center, Bank, Post Office, Food Court, Transportation, Hostel, and Seminar halls
The college is known as one of the oldest self-financing engineering colleges in the country. The main aim of the college is to impart technical education among different segments of the society and be known as one of India’s leading technical institutions.
The infrastructure of the college is spread over an area of 51.4 acres of land. The campus is built on the banks of the Vrishabhavati River in Karnataka. The campus provides all the basic amenities to its students.
These facilities include Internet facilities, sports and gymnasium, health center, bank, post office, food court, transport, boys’ and girls’ hostel, and seminar halls. One of the main aspects of RVCE is its library.
The library of the college consists of 1,40,020 books, 29000 e-books, 233 technical journals, and 23 technical magazines. This stack of books contains textbooks, reference books, encyclopedias, and other multimedia sources. RV College of Engineering Bangalore Management Quota
One of the most important features of the college is transportation. The college provides its students and staff with transportation facility. The staff shares two exclusively separate buses and there are enough buses for students for commutation purpose.
The college offers various courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate level. RVCE Courses include BE at the undergraduate level, and M. Tech and MCA at the postgraduate level and the candidates seeking admission to these programs must make sure that they fulfill the minimum educational qualification required by the college. The admission procedure for each program offered by the college differs from one another. RVCE Admissions must be achieved by registering on the official website of the college and qualifying of the entrance examinations conducted at the state and national level.
- For admission to the undergraduate program, the candidates must appear and qualify Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)/ JEE Main/ COMED-K entrance examinations.
- Candidates seeking admission to the M. Tech and MCA programs must qualify GATE/ PGCET and PGCET/ KMAT entrance examinations respectively.
The training and placement cell of RVCE is quite active and has collaborated with various reputed companies. These companies conduct various activities which conclude recruitment of the students. The students are recruited based on their academic performance and their participation in the activities and events conducted by the companies. The highest international package offered at RVCE is 1.15 Cr per annum and Domestic package has reached up to 14 LPA. RV College of Engineering Bangalore Management Quota
RVCE Latest Notification
- 15 February, 2023 : COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Form Out, Apply till Apr 24
- 14 February, 2023 : Karnataka PGCET 2022 Round 2 Seat Allotment Result Out, Check Here
R.V. College of Engineering Admission Highlights 2023
Candidates can take a look over the table providing information about the college
|Name of the Institute
|R.V. College of Engineering
|Commonly Known As
|Type of the Institute
|BE, M.Tech and MCA
|Entrance Exams Accepted
|BE – KCET/COMEDK
M.Tech – GATE/PGCET
MCA – KMAT/PGCET
R.V. College of Engineering BE Admission 2023
Check details of the course from the table given below. RV College of Engineering Bangalore Management Quota
|Mode of Application
|KCET/COMEDK followed by Counselling
The college offers 12 specializations under BE course which are mentioned as follows.
|Computer Science & Engineering
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Information Science & Engineering
|Industrial Engineering & Management
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
R.V. College of Engineering BE Eligibility
The minimum requirement for applying is mentioned as follows:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th with at least 65% in Mathematics and Physics separately.
- Also, they must have obtained at least 70% marks in Maths and Science separately.
R.V. College of Engineering BE Selection Criteria
- For selecting candidates, R V College of Engineering considers the score of KCET exam for those who belong to the state of Karnataka.
- While for students belonging to other states, selection will depend upon the exams such as COMEDK and any other national entrance test.
- Applicants with a valid rank in the above exams have to appear for the counselling.
- KCET qualified students have to appear in KCET Counselling conducted by KEA and COMEDK qualifiers have to attend the COMEDK Counselling.
- During the counselling, applicants have to fill the choice of college and course
- Seats will be allotted based on the choices filled and score obtained in the entrance exam.
- Around 45% of seats are filled through KCET, 30% through COMEDK and remaining 25% through Management Quota.
- The selected candidates have to submit the required documents and pay the required amount of fees to confirm their admission.
- Direct Admission in PES University
- PES College of Engineering Direct Admission
- SEAT AT PES COLLEGE DIRECT ADMISSION
- Management Quota Admission in RV College of Engineering
- Seat at RV College Direct Admission
- NRI Quota| Management Quota Admission in PES University
- RV College of Engineering Bangalore Direct Admission 2023-24
- Admission in RV College of Engineering thru Management Quota
- Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering
- Engineering Colleges With Management Quota Admission
- Top Engineering College Direct Admission
- Top Engineering College Management Quota
- Direct Admission in RVCE through Management Quota
- Direct Admission in Top Engineering College
- Direct B-tech Admission
- Direct Admission BMS College Management Quota
- RV College of Engineering Direct Admission Fees
- BMS College Of Engineering Direct Admission Fees
- BMS College Management Quota Admission
- RV College Management Quota Admission
- Engineering College Direct Admission
- WANT ADMISSION IN ENGINEERING UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA
- RVCE Management Quota Admission
- BMSCE Management Quota Admission
- Direct Admission Seat Cost in BMS College of Engineering?
- DIRECT ADMISSION IN TOP ENGINEERING COLLEGES OF COMEDK
- BMS College of Engineering Direct Admission in Btech 2022
- RV College of Engineering Direct Admission
- Engineering Admission Through Management Quota
- Top 10 Engineering College Direct Admission for 2024
- Top Engineering Colleges Bangalore Karnataka Direct Admission
- Management Quota Admission in RV College 2022 session
- MS Ramaiah Management Quota Fees for 2023 Session Batch
- What is the Management Quota Fees at MSRIT for 2023
- MSRIT Bangalore Direct Btech Admission
- Management Quota Admission in RV College
- Top 10 Engineering College Direct Admission
- Management Quota Fees Structure for BMS College Bangalore
- PES College of Engineering Management Quota Fees