Engineering Colleges with Management Quota Admission
Engineering Colleges with Management Quota Admission Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-college.com or you can send us email at – firstname.lastname@example.org 9742886036 Anis, 9742305018 Prabhakar, 8296813547 Pankaj Agarwal
Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore with Management Quota
- RV College of Engineering
- BMS College of Engineering
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- New Horizon College of Engineering
- Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering
- Bangalore Institute of Technology
- BMS Institute of Technology
- RV Institute of Technology
- Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology
- MVJ College of Engineering
- Acharya Institute of Technology
- KLS Gogte Institute of Technology
- Dr. T. Thimmaiah Institute of Technology
- B.N.M. Institute of Technology
- JSS Academy of Technical Education
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology
- Vidya Vardhaka College of Engineering
- RNS Institute of Technology
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
- Sapthagiri College of Engineering
- Vivekananda College of Engineering & Technology
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology
- St. Joseph Engineering College
- SJB Institute of Technology
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology
- CMR Institute of Technology
- Government SKSJT Institute
- SJM Institute of Technology
- P. A. College of Engineering
- The Oxford College of Engineering
- HKBK College of Engineering
- AMC Engineering College
- BLDEA’S Engineering College
- Vidya Vikas Institute of Technology
- East West College of Engineering
- Cambridge Institute of Technology
WHAT IS REFERRED AS MANAGEMENT QUOTA?
Management Quota are the seats which are reserved for those students who did not qualify the eligibility criteria for getting admission in the college but who are willing to pay almost two to three times the college fees.
Generally, 20-30% of seats in top engineering colleges are reserved for management quota which is in other terms known as Direct admission.
Every year lakhs of candidates join engineering colleges via the management quota seats. Engineering Colleges with Management Quota Admission
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR DIRECT ADMISSION VIA MANAGEMENT QUOTA ADMISSION
- Rank Card of 10th and 12th exam.
- JEE Mains final result or any other such entrance exam result.
- 5 Passport size pictures of candidate.
- Migration certificate as well as Transfer certificate.
- Students and Parents ID proof.
This information collected above is what is generally asked in top engineering colleges in India. Engineering Colleges with Management Quota Admission
And, the candidate is expected to pay double or triple times of the fees collected through normal channels. Direct admission into top engineering colleges might seem like a tough task but can be done under expert guidance.
The other ways of admission into top colleges are:-
- Counselling which is purely based on 12th marks:
Counselling is an easy and most preferred way of choosing an Engineering college for the candidates who have freshly finished their higher secondary.
Even if they have a gap of certain period of time after the completion of 12th, they can opt for counselling. Engineering Colleges with Management Quota Admission
Whatsoever the case the counselling is done on the basis of the final scores of the higher secondary course. Engineering Colleges with Management Quota Admission
Counselling sessions are held by the state governments of the particular state in order to aid the students select an engineering college under the marks secured.
We need to pay a certain sum of money towards the counselling session and later collect a receipt of payment in order to attend the session.
The certificates and every required document needs to be submitted at the time counselling and it is evident that if the appropriate authorities find the certifications submitted to be fake, they shall reject the concerned candidate.
And according to the marks obtained, the candidates are given a session rank, which is later used to opt for their choice of college.
Approximately, some 5-10 colleges are chosen by a candidate and then eventually 1 college is selected from the list as their final choice.
They might have the chance of not getting a seat there if there is any other candidate with a higher score secured.
Finally, the colleges which are now available to the candidate are listed down and an allotment order is given.
The candidate shall take this Allotment order with them at the time of admission into the college.
Entrance Exams are the exams typically conducted by the Government for those candidates who do not have a good score in the higher secondary exam.
Entrance exams are generally accepted by most public And private colleges and universities. JEE MAIN is the Undergraduate entrance exam for engineering at a national level in India.
It is widely written by lakhs of students across the country. And there are various other such national level exams held which are typical for certain institutions.
Apart from clearing these entrance exams, the candidate might have to go through another entrance exam at the time of the admission into the college, this is conducted by the college administration itself.
Every single year the questions set for these entrance exams are revised to make it a bit simpler or change the format of questions so that it does not seem like an impossible task for the candidate to crack the exam.
Some entrance exams accepted mostly by Engineering colleges in India are BITSAT, MET, VITEEE, SRMJEE, COMEDK etc. Engineering Colleges with Management Quota Admission
These are exceptionally accepted only in reputed premium engineering colleges.
In case, the candidate has secured a real good score in 12th, then he/she may enjoy the benefit of getting placed in top engineering college and also does not have to appear for entrance exams like JEE mains or such. Not ending with this, there are some other benefits too.
- The candidate enjoys the benefit of Fees Waiver because of the good score in 12th.
- The candidate is deprived of the burden of hardships of preparation for the entrance exams as they are not as easy as one may think.
- There is not a possible chance of having an adverse effect over the placements after getting admitted into college.
There are various requirements for colleges across the country. At the time of admission, the candidates shall enquire all of them with utmost care for being able to get a seat.
Every year more than 50 and more exams are conducted by the Government. But there is no possibility of appearing in all of them.
The student shall do a research over what exam is accepted by the college he/she prefers and then prepare for it to get a good score.
There are not more than 10,000 to 11,000 seats in top engineering institutions in India.
Only a few thousand students qualify for admission via entrance exams and the rest of them can get a seat through management quota. Engineering Colleges with Management Quota Admission