Direct Admission in RVCE through Management Quot
Direct Admission in RVCE through Management Quota
Direct Admission in RVCE through Management Quota. So for the purpose of admission in RV College of Engineering, there are 3 ways namely:
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-college.com or you can send us email at – firstname.lastname@example.org Pankaj Agarwal 8296813547 , 9742886036 Anis
- KCET 2024 Cut off
- By KCET 45% of the seats are allotted to the local students.
- ComdeK 2024 Cut off
- By COMEDK 30% of the seats are allotted to meritorious students
- Management Quota Admission in RV College of Engineering
- On the other hand, due to any reasons If you are unable to write or score a good rank in Karnataka CET or COMED-K, you can go for direct admission as well.
- By management quota, 25% of the seats are filled up.
- Then our admission counsellors will guide you through this process and help you every step possible.
RV College of Engineering Admission Criteria
- Direct admission in RV College of Engineering through management quota is done depending on the marks obtained in Class 12, in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The marks for these subjects should be more than 45% individually.
- For students, wanting to follow the normal admission procedure, they should clear KCET or COMEDK and have at least 50% marks in their school-leaving exam.
The admission procedure in RV College of Engineering is absolutely stringent and follows the rules and regulations set by the governing bodies.Direct Admission in RVCE through Management Quota
B.E/B.Tech Course Offered: Direct ADMISSION
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Science Engineering
- Instrumentation Technology
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
RV College Engineering Management Quota fee
Interested in taking direct admission into RV College of Engineering and Management? You can opt for the management quota offered by us. We are a private entity allowing students to take admission into the college, by the help certain fraction of seats allocated for the administrative people. Our syllabus and curriculum are adjusted in a manner that you will secure good marks and land good jobs.
We take pride in the fact that RV College of Engineering is in number one position amongst all the 150 engineering colleges, in Karnataka under VTU. Other than being affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University, it is also approved by AICTE and UGC. NAAC has accredited the college with AAA+ rank and it is also one of the top 33 colleges in the latest rankings by NIRF. As we an autonomous college, we handle both the academics and correction for exams, for our students.
Career Counsellor will guide you with all the details regarding RV college of engineering fees & RV college of engineering placement.
Are you looking to get direct admission to RV College of Engineering?
We at Admission block can make it possible with a reserved Management Quota for you! You can choose to join B.E or M.Tech from the management quota seats.
Why do I need management quota seats to join RV college of Engineering?
Prestigious and highly popular colleges tend to fill up their seats in the early stages of merit-based counselling. If you have not secured a high ranking in the COMED-K/ K-CET exam or equivalent exams, you will have very fewer chances of getting through to your choice of college or your preference of subjects.
In such a case, you can join the choice of specification and college with Management quota. RVCE is one of the best institutes in Bangalore where you can study engineering with direct admission.
Advantages of choosing Management Quota at RVCE
- Guaranteed seat in RVCE with the specialization of your choice.
- You can learn from the best lecturers and secure a place among high-rank holders
- Benefit from the RVCE’s world-class infrastructure facilities and pave the foundation for a successful career
- At RVCE, you can avail of top-class industry-relevant training with their internships and on job seminars.
- Top companies like Google, Amazon, and Infosys choose their campus recruits from RV College of Engineering. Choosing a college can be a life-changing experience and undeniably fruitful!
RV College of Engineering provides Management quota seats for B.E, M.Tech, and MCA via direct admission. Contact-
All benefits of Management quota can be availed by paying higher tuition fees and thereby securing admission to the top college in Engineering. There is only 25% of seats reserved for Management seats at RVCE.
Placements at RVCE are a class apart!
The placements at RV College of Engineering, Bangalore is at par with those of IITs and IIMs. Companies that are from the heart of engineering sectors such as Automobile, Chemical, Telecom, Medical Electronics, IT, and ITES are the major recruitment companies. Over the years, RV College of Engineering has maintained a track record of 100% campus placements.
Every year, companies from across the globe offer more than 1200 job offers to students. To prepare its students for this kind of job interview and achieve well in the Corporate Sector, the Department of Placements and Training have elaborate activities such as Internship and On-job training scheduled round the year.
To obtain a seat via merit at RVCE may be impossible for some! Admission block is determined to bring your dreams to reality. For decades, RVCE has been the number one choice of many engineering aspirants in Bangalore. With the management quota facility, you can join engineering and secure a direct admission to the course of your choice.
- Engineering Colleges With Management Quota Admission
- Top Engineering College Management Quota
- Top Engineering College Direct Admission
- BMS College Management Quota Admission
- RV College Management Quota Admission
- Engineering College Direct Admission
- WANT ADMISSION IN ENGINEERING UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA